Woodland Montessori School is accredited by the Montessori School is a Full Member of the American Montessori Society (AMS). Membership represents our dedication to the Montessori philosophy and illustrates our dedication to maintaining a certified teaching staff and fully equipped classroom environment and to meeting the operational standards as established by AMS. We are the only school in Montana participating in the AMS Pathways to Success program.
What Makes Woodland Montessori Special?
- Partnership between home & school
- A safe, secure environment
- Moral and ethical values – fostering respect for self and others through community involvement
- High academic standards in an atmosphere that fosters independent thinking, personal responsibility, freedom of choice, self-esteem, love and respect
- Individualized instruction
- Integrated studies
- Fine Arts instruction – art, music, foreign language