Woodland Montessori School is accredited by the Montessori School Accreditation Commission (MSAC) and is a Full Member of the American Montessori Society (AMS). Accreditation represents our dedication to the Montessori philosophy and illustrates our dedication to maintaining a certified teaching staff and fully equipped classroom environment and to meeting the operational standards as established by MSAC and AMS.
What Makes Woodland Montessori Special?
- Partnership between home & school
- A safe, secure environment
- Moral and ethical values – fostering respect for self and others through community involvement
- High academic standards in an atmosphere that fosters independent thinking, personal responsibility, freedom of choice, self-esteem, love and respect
- Individualized instruction
- Integrated studies
- Fine Arts instruction – art, music, foreign language